When your day is done, Shetland's hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, self catering properties, hostels, camping böds and camp sites allow you to get back to basics or luxuriate in comfort. Wherever you choose to stay, you can be sure of the warmest welcome.
Our accommodation database offers a list of available accommodation in the islands and our enquiry form allows you to contact multiple properties at once.
- Step 1: Search for a list of accommodation using your specified criteria.
- Step 2: Manually add each property you wish to contact by clicking the 'Add this property' link at the bottom of each listing. The number of properties in your list will show in the right hand side of the website.
- Step 3: Once you have selected the properties you want to contact, click the 'Send enquiry' button on the right hand side.
- Step 4: Complete form and press 'submit'. You will receive an email confirmation for your enquiry and a link to your progress page where you can monitor responses from property owners.
- Step 5: You will receive email notifications each time a property owner responds. You can choose to stop receiving these on your progress page.
- This is a free service.
- This service does not guarantee bookings. The responses from accommodation providers are for your information only and if you wish to book any of the properties it is your responsibility to contact them direct.
- We can only contact those accommodation providers who have valid email addresses and who wish to be part of this service. Those excluded will not have the 'Add this property' link below their listing.
Or search for certain types using the links below:
- Search for Shetland hotels
- Search for Shetland self catering accommodation
- Search for Shetland bed and breakfast and guest houses
- Search for Shetland hostels
- Search for Shetland caravan and camping parks
- Search for Shetland camping böds
Full details of the grading scheme are available at VisitScotland.